Monday, September 24, 2012

I am Me.

Here I am.  This is Me Now. 
I am not sorry.  I am not going to smooth over your feelings, just to make you happy.   I am not going to lie, just to make you stop talking.  I am not going to be your savior. 
I am not going to do things that make me uncomfortable, and I am not going to do things that weigh me down.  I am not going to carry your world on my shoulders.  I have my own world to carry, and it's heavy.
I am not going to tell you what you want to hear.  I am going to tell you what is real and true.  You probably won't like it.  It's raw.  It's so completely honest.   It's not always going to be pretty. 
I will give my Love to those that I love.  I will give all of it.  Pour it onto them, bathe them in it, fill them with it, encapsulate them with it.  Protect them with it.
I will not, however, waste my Love on people who don't appreciate it. 
This is me.  I am me. 
Take me, or leave me.  I am strong enough now, to be happy either way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment