1. People who whine about the same thing every single day, and don't do anything to make their situations better.
2. People who write "lol" after EVERYthing they say. Please stop. I'm pretty sure nobody actually laughs out loud that much. (Okay, maybe some people do. Ignore this.)
3. People who write things on other people's statuses when said people are having a really hard time: "Everything happens for a reason." I can't help hoping that something fantastically horrible happens to people who say that. And then I might post the same thing for them when it does. Yes.
4. People who use Facebook like it's Twitter. Oh, wait. That's me.
5. People who go around "liking" everything, and NOT COMMENTING!!! I want to know why you like it, and what you like about it!
6. People who post 50 youtube videos, one right after the other. Nobody's really going to watch all those, okay? I'm not going to watch any of them, and I'll most likely click "hide" beside your 50th post.
7. People who post cryptic statuses. If you're going to talk about yourself in a public place, freaking talk. Otherwise, don't say anything. Nobody wants to play "20 Questions". (Okay, maybe SOMEbody wants to.)
8. People who ask for advice, and then come up with a reason for every single suggestion why they can't do it. If you don't really want advice, don't ask for it!!
9. People who assume that if you post something like, "Trying to potty train my 2-year-old" means that you are asking for advice on how to do so. Nope. Just mentioning it. Twitter, remember?
10. People who make the stupid twitter # thing on their facebook status... you're on facebook. If you want to make the # thing, go tweet.
That is all. I am going to go live real life for a couple of hours. But don't worry! I'll be back to tell you all about it! And maybe whine. And after I whine, I'll say "lol" so that everyone knows it's really not too serious.